HURRY! ONLY 50 LEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Water lovers take note! The ideal companion for anyone into marine sports.
These watches start with a durable exterior design, 100-meter water resistance, and 10-year battery life. Then add on-board tide graph, moon data, and LED light ensuring an easy read even in the dark, to deliver everything a water sports enthusiast needs, right at your fingertips.
With stopwatch, timer, and alarm, these versatile timepieces take you seamlessly from home or office to the pool or ocean.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Resin Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Moon data (Moon age of the input data, Moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (Tide level for specific date and time)
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarms
3 independent multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze/one-time alarm)
Alarm type: Daily alarm, date alarm, 1-month alarm, monthly alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.3×51.1×14.8mm
- Total weight : 49g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now