HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.
This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A highresolution MIP LCD enhances readability, and enables display of tide graph, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times.
These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight : 66g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now