Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the G-100, which is designed to withstand impact from any direction. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle and buttons have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.6×47.8×15.7mm
- Total weight : 65g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!