Casio G-Shock Men's Watch AW-500BB-4E
HURRY! ONLY 50 LEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
These new models revive the classic AW-500 Series with new looks that embody the unmatched toughness for which G-SHOCK has been renowned since its inception back in 1983. Making its initial appearance in 1989 as G-SHOCK's first analog-digital model, the AW-500 shattered the then widely held belief that the hands, gears, and other small parts of analog watches made them vulnerable to shock and impact. These new models provide a choice of new color variations. The AW-500BB models offer a selection between popular mud black or mud red hues.
Basic features include stopwatch and timer, along with an EL backlight, seven-year battery life, and more.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00′00″00～59′59″99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00′00～23:59′59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 55.2×47.7×14.7mm
- Total weight : 58g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now