Introducing summer version models for the 2018 G-SHOCK G-LIDE lineup of sports watches, which are a favorite choice among the world's top extreme sports athletes.
The base model selected for this series is the thin, comfortable fitting, Tough Solar, round face GWX-5700.
This new lineup comes in a selection of three colors that are similar to those of today's water sports gear: deep black that matches the color of many wet suits, fashionable white, or ocean blue. All colors have a subdued matte finish that combines with the basic coloring to make these models look good just about anywhere.
These models come with Tide Graph, which is a must for surfers, along with the GWX-5700's pre-programmed tide data from around the world.
Great design and powerful features create a lineup that provides choices to suit a variety of surfing styles.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Preset tide sites: 100 (global)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time,1st-2nd place times
- 2 countdown timers
Can be used during interval training that alternates between two different paces.
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'05'' to 99'55''
(1-minute increments and 5-second increments)
Other: Number of repeats settable from 1 to 10
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 48.9×45.4×14.2mm
- Total weight : 55g
- Size of case : 44.9×43×12.9mm
- Total weight : 45g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos and video within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!