Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
It evolved from the G-SHOCK classic best-selling model 5600 series, and joined the solar power system and the six-wave radio reception in the world. The solar power system (Tough Solar) absorbs sunlight or weak light through the solar panel of the dial, converts it into electricity and stores it in the rechargeable battery to maintain the power consumed by the operation of the watch, so that the watch can never stop. The six world radio waves can receive standard signals from Japan, China, Europe and North America for precise timing. The simple design does not make excessive decoration and color changes, symbolizing G-SHOCK's consistent Tough spirit. In January 2013, a new color black matrix reverse LCD design was introduced.
- Case / Bezel / Strap Material: Resin
- Mineral glass
- Impact resistant construction
- Waterproof 200 meters
- Solar Power (Tough Solar)
- Fully automatic EL lighting
Radio wave receiving function: automatic signal receiving (up to 6 times per day, no longer receiving after receiving successfully; receiving signals from China, receiving 5 times a day) / manual signal receiving
<China> Receiving radio waves: BPC, frequency: 68.5kHz
<Japan> Receiving radio wave: JJY, frequency: 40 kHz/60 kHz (Fukushima/Kyushu two launching stations corresponding models)
<North America> Received radio waves: WWVB, frequency: 60 kHz
<European region> Received radio wave: MSF/DCF77, frequency: 60kHz/ 77.5kHz
* When the local time is set to the city that can receive the signal, receive the radio wave suitable for the launch pad of the city. The time difference is automatically set according to the selected city.
- world time
- 29 time zones (48 cities correspond to global time), city code display, daylight saving time (on/off)
Code table (unit: 1/100 seconds)
Upper limit of measurement: 23:59'59.99"
Measurement mode: elapsed time, halfway time, time difference between first place and second place
- Countdown Unit of measurement: 1 second Measurement range: 1 minute - 24 hours (increase unit: minute or hour)
- Daily alarm (4 groups of 1 alarm and 1 group of snooze alarms)
- Hourly note
- Power indicator
- Power saving function (after a period of time in the dark, the LCD is turned off to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar (to 2099)
- 12/24 hour switching
- Button operation sound (on/off)
- Time mode: hour, minute, second, pm, month, day, week
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (when no radio waves are received)
Battery life estimate:
In the case that the solar cell does not generate electricity, it can operate continuously after being fully charged:
When each function is operating normally: about 10 months
Size / Total weight
- Size: 46.7 x 43.2 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 51.7 g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!