Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Introducing three additions to the G-SHOCK Metal Covered lineup with stainless steel bezels that have been designed based on a GOLD INGOT motif.
Base models are the digital-analog combination GM-110, the GM-5600, which inherits the design of the original G-SHOCK, and the GM-6900, which features a round form, triple inset dials, and a front button.
The bands of these models are made of clear semi-transparent resin.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.6×43.2×12.9mm
- Total weight : 73g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!