HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Function-wise, these models employ Bluetooth® technology to allow access to a smartphone’s GPS for quicker calibration of distance measurements. Once calibration is done, the watch is able to perform more accurate running distance measurements, even when it is no longer connected to the phone.
Distance measurements used in combination with run time measurements let you keep track of your pace, and also enable use of an Auto Lap feature that automatically keeps track of times over a specific distance. Other standard features include a step tracker (pedometer), interval timers (up to 20 sets of five timers each), lap time measurement (up to 140 records for up to 100 runs), and calories burned measurement, all of which provide plenty of support for your daily training. In addition, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. In addition to Life Log and Activity History apps, you can automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you.
The displays of these watches use a high-definition MIP LCD. Super Illuminator face illumination keeps face information easy to read, even in the dark. The soft urethane band material provides improved comfort, while a large number of band holes let you adjust the fit to your particular wrist. These watches connect with your phone via Bluetooth® to support auto time adjustment, phone notifications, step tracking, and other functions throughout the day. Battery life is approximately two years between replacements.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
* May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 58.2×49.3×17mm
- Total weight : 69g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now