Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GA-700BMC-1A
HURRY! ONLY 50 LEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes.
Base model is the tough and bold GA-700. Basic jet black combines with neon light-like colors to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 57.5×53.4×18.4mm
- Total weight : 69g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now