HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes.
Base model is the new GA-140 digital-analog combination watch. Basic jet black combines with neon light-like colors to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now