Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in 1983. To mark the occasion, CASIO is releasing the DW-5900, bringing the look of a historical favorite back to life under a backto-original-basics theme. The design and face colors of the original models have been reproduced for this new version.
Basic features include stopwatch and timer, along with an EL backlight and more.
Three graphic digital dials are similar to those that originated with the long-selling DW-6900 Series of 35 years ago revive a distinctive look for 2018.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
Size / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.4×46.8×15.5mm
- Total weight : 60g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!