Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GW-B5600AR-1
HURRY! ONLY 50 LEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Since its launch in 1983, G-SHOCK has been brand-named in black and red, with the launch of the "Black and Red Series", the pure black G-SHOCK, which is full of vitality through red accents, and continues to exude powerful Brand spirit. This time, a total of square original classic GW-B5600AR, super popular pointer / digital dual display GA-140AR, large diameter pointer / digital dual display GA-700AR and metal / resin composite structure GAS-100AR, handsome and low-key The fog black case and the strap are adorned with bright red eyes. The GW-B5600AR uses a red inverted LCD display. The rest of the watch is a dial with a red metallic luster and a black reverse LCD screen. The entire series maintains the design concepts of G-SHOCK's existing solar power (GW-B5600AR/GAS-100AR), six-station radio reception (GW-B5600AR), impact-resistant structure, waterproof 200 meters, LED lighting, etc. , chronograph, countdown... and many other functions.
- Case / Bezel / Strap Material: Resin
- Impact resistant construction
- Mineral glass
- Waterproof 200 meters
- Solar power
- Super bright LED backlight (automatic switching / selectable lighting time 2 seconds or 4 seconds / afterglow design)
Radio wave receiving function: automatic signal receiving (up to 6 times per day, no longer receiving after receiving successfully; receiving signals from China, receiving 5 times a day) / manual signal receiving
<China> Receiving radio waves: BPC, frequency: 68.5kHz
<Japan> Receiving radio wave: JJY, frequency: 40 kHz/60 kHz (Fukushima/Kyushu two launching stations corresponding models)
<North America> Received radio waves: WWVB, frequency: 60 kHz
<European region> Received radio wave: MSF/DCF77, frequency: 60kHz/ 77.5kHz
* When the local time is set to the city that can receive the signal, receive the radio wave suitable for the launch pad of the city. The time difference is automatically set according to the selected city.
- Mobile phone Bluetooth connection
Five groups of world time
39 time zones (39 cities + global time), daylight saving time (on/off), local time/world time switching, automatic daylight saving time (DST) switching
Code table Unit of measurement: 1/100 second (first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
Upper limit of measurement: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (first 60 minutes), 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measurement mode: elapsed time, halfway time, time difference between first place and second place
- Countdown Unit of measurement: 1 second Measurement range: 1 minute - 24 hours (increase unit: minute / hour)
- 5 groups of daily alarms (1 group of snooze alarms)
- Hourly note
- Low battery warning
- Power saving function (after a period of time in the dark, the pointer stops working to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar (to 2099)
- 12/24 system switching
- Operation sound (on/off)
- Date display (week/month display switch)
- Week display (can be displayed in six languages)
- Time mode: hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, week
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (when no radio waves are received)
Battery Life Estimation In the case of a solar cell that does not generate electricity, it can operate continuously after being fully charged:
When each function is in normal operation: about 10 months. In the state of power saving: about 22 months.
Size / Total weight
- Size: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm
- Weight: 53g
UPDATE: Due to huge demand and discount offer we are officially running low on this product. Place your order while supplies last!
- FREE Nationwide Delivery! 2 to 9 business days. (depends on the location)
- Damaged item? We refund or replace your item. Give us the damaged photos within 2 days, send back to us the item and we will refund or replace your item!
Real time Visitor right now